WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently pick up one of my Invicta grail watches, the Sapphire Ghost, which was on sale, and have been enjoying it for a couple of weeks. I also mentioned that there were a few more that I wanted to pick up in the future such as the Sea Vulture and Square Russian Diver Mechanical.

Lo and behold, the shopping channel has also rolled out some deals on the Sea Vulture automatic chrono and the Square Russian a couple of weeks later. Do they think I'm made of money?
I mean, come on Eyal, give me a chance to recover! No way in the world I can shell out the cash for the SV, but I'm debating whether or not to pick up the RD while it is around. Oh, what to do?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evidently they only had one or two RDs in their supply, because it just sold out. Chances are it was probably a returned/recycled leftover, so I'm glad I'd didn't bite. Hopefully, they will offer it up again later this year when I'm in a better position to buy one.:thumbup1:

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Evidently they only had one or two RDs in their supply, because it just sold out. Chances are it was probably a returned/recycled leftover, so I'm glad I'd didn't bite. Hopefully, they will offer it up again later this year when I'm in a better position to buy one.:thumbup1:
Hopefully that's true, Dave, and I'd say there's a 95 percent chance they'll have what you want when you want it. But, there is one watch I know that they ran out of and I've never seen it return, the Jumbo Lupah Diver :crying:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, pal.:thumbup1: Of course, you might check with our fine sponsors!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
This afternoon I noticed about 5 pages of clearance items and now it's down to 3 pages. I was tempted by the S1 and the auto Corduba instrument, but now they're gone. :blink: Perhaps it was for the best. :confused1:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I noticed this trend too, they had a lot of watches that came back in limited quantities that were put on clearance... haven't bitten yet but I'm going to bite hard when I get that tax return back!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Yes grashopper. We have all learned our lessons well. Patience is a must if we want to continue to buy and remain out of the poor house. I must resist all urges to buy for 4 or 5 months after my Reserve SAN splurge. Just in time for the spring/summer clearance.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah, I'm also waiting after putting 2 on value pay. Although one is only $30ish for another month, the other has another 3 $60 dollar payments left. After that is finished, back to buying! Plus, Slop took down their 15% coupon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts