WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do for a living?

What supports your habits/hobbies?

I'm a Regional Sales Manager for a large guitar manufacturer. It doesn't support my hobbies of watches and photography as much as I might like it to, but it does do a fair job of it.

So, whaddya' do?

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Hi Steve,I brew beer for New England's first Micro Brewery as my primary job and sell Invicta watches to help support my watch collecting hobbie.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve,I brew beer for New England's first Micro Brewery as my primary job
Oh... really?

You don't happen to need a guitar, do ya'?

:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I'm between jobs, but I subsist on a VA disability.

I like working at interesting, but low stress jobs.

I was a busboy in a Mexican restaurant until about a week ago.

Next, I think I'd like to work in a book store.

I took a week off to recuperate (my body is not as resilient as it once was), but I will begin a job search on Monday.

I could return to my profession, but I'd rather not at this stage of the game.

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Oh... really?

You don't happen to need a guitar, do ya'?

:laugh:
Not any more,I broke my left middle finger this summer and now it's permanently crooked:cursing:,so my playing has stopped,however I am trying to get rid of a mint Les paul and a mint American Strat,but thanks for asking:thumbup1:

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Not any more,I broke my left middle finger this summer and now it's permanently crooked:cursing:,so my playing has stopped,however I trying to get rid of a mint Les paul and a mint American Strat,but thanks for asking:thumbup1:

That never bothered Django Reinhardt!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:)
if everything works out just right, you may have that one sold Larry:thumbup1:

diver88:):)

BTW, Steve, no deals on Koa Taylors, buddy O pal :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Senior Vice President of a large Regional Bank. Responsible for 20 Branch Offices in the Central Valley in California.....But I want out of California bad.

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Business reporter for a mid-size, Midwestern daily newspaper. Decent pay but not enough to cover the expensive tastes I have in watches!:wink:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I am currently self employed as a contract laborer to local county government in the field of community corrections.

Dave

1 - 20 of 69 Posts