WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......I picked this Hamilton up for a song .....26 bucks.....heh heh ....and the case is almost worn through on the long back edges ......but .......

I rather like it ....

and the dial is in pretty good shape....except for the missing "1" on the 11, and a dirty "1" on the 12 ......

and here's the movement .....

so what have I captured ? ......and can ID get the numbers for me ? ....or shall I just leave it alone ? ......it is. of course a gold filled watch, ......but is it one of the desirable models ? ....or kinda orndinary.......

and sorry about the photos, having trouble with my camera........

will take more when it comes back from Jerry ......

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rick ...'.preciate that .....and this watch will go to someone who wants a Hamilton, but can't afford a really nice one .....it's not nearly as bad as some I have seen .......

have you seen some of the Hamiltons poor beat up babies on the swamp ? ......some people are very hard on their watches .......and how DO they get the dials so nasty ? .......

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops .....sorry about that ....I see Hamilton with another word and think it's Rick ....gonna have to learn to be a mite more discriminating .....

and yah that Webster is larger than most of that particular type watch .......why is that ? ......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts