WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Which of the below lines are in your current collection?

• Emergency or Emergency Mission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hercules, Skyracer

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so select all the breitlings you have currently in your collection. Let's see what we own!

Note - you can make multiple selections on this poll, so select all that apply! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So far for me it's the Crosswind Special LE & Super Ocean.

The wish list is:
navitimer (standard, World or Olympus)
Skyracer
Airwolf
EmergencyBlackbird
Cockpit

Yea, like I said - it's a wish list! :biggrin: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I've got an Avenger Seawolf(black dial) on a Sirtoli black sharkskin strap.

Sorry, no pic but me likes very much:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Cheers
Bob:)

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
I've got an Avenger Seawolf(black dial) on a Sirtoli black sharkskin strap.

Sorry, no pic but me likes very much:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Cheers
Bob:)

Hey Bob,

Is that a Ti.??

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Current:
Olympus
B-1

Past:
Superocean (owned one twice)
Chrono Avenger
Navitimer (silver dial)
Navitimer (black dial)
Crosswind Special

Soon to be:
Navitimer (black dialed again)

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow,

I'm impressed at the diversity of the collections. very nice! :thumbup:

Though I'm surprised no one has an Emergency..... :confused1:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Wow,

I'm impressed at the diversity of the collections. very nice! :thumbup:

Though I'm surprised no one has an Emergency..... :confused1:
They are a little too big for me, plus, cool as the emergency function may be, I'm not likely to be stranded in the middle of nowhere anytime soon (I hope), so I'm happy with my B-1. Plus, aren't they changing the distress frequency?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome Exinvicta4ever.Glad you came over.Can't wait to see that beauty.It was
real nice talking to you.Will speak to you soon.Barry

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey guys, just ordered a blue dial emergency mission today, will post pics asap. It should be here in a week. Chase

·
Registered
25 Posts
Colt Automatic

My wife let me pick out my first Breitling for Christmas. I chose a Colt Aeromarine GMT. What's funny about that is that I also own a Colt Commander .45 automatic!! Along with my 40D and "L" glass I guess I'm ready to be on time for anything....................

·
Registered
139 Posts
My Breitling Super Avenger from Feldmar Watches In LA arrived on the 24th. I have been waiting on this watch for 7 months. I got the call on Friday the 21st and Larry told me that the blue dial came in. I asked him to ship it over night. So it went out on Friday and I got it on Monday. This was on my wish list for 2008. I got lucky and it showed up a little early. This has been my Grail for a long time. So it is very exciting for me! It made my Christmas a special one.
Here is a quick wrist shot.

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Just my SuperOcean. Poor me. :sad:

:biggrin:
Me too, but of all of them, this must be the best..... :biggrin: (gotta keep saying that or else I'll go out and look at different models that I know I can't afford, and will end up sleeping in the dog's basket for 2008, and he won't be happy about that.....)

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey guys, just ordered a blue dial emergency mission today, will post pics asap. It should be here in a week. Chase
Very cool.... A great looking watch, love the size of it & that blue dial looks great! :thumbup1:

Can't wait to see the pictures of it! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Me too, but of all of them, this must be the best..... :biggrin: (gotta keep saying that or else I'll go out and look at different models that I know I can't afford, and will end up sleeping in the dog's basket for 2008, and he won't be happy about that.....)
The SuperOcean was my first Breitling too... An absolutely fantastic model. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My Breitling Super Avenger from Feldmar Watches In LA arrived on the 24th. I have been waiting on this watch for 7 months. I got the call on Friday the 21st and Larry told me that the blue dial came in. I asked him to ship it over night. So it went out on Friday and I got it on Monday. This was on my wish list for 2008. I got lucky and it showed up a little early. This has been my Grail for a long time. So it is very exciting for me! It made my Christmas a special one.
Here is a quick wrist shot.
CONGRATS on the new watch!!!

Wear it well, I'm sure you'll get years of service from it! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts