WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that with any kind of change there is disgruntlement. Mine happens to be that I LOST my veterans status. I almost hit 600 posts and now I've got to start over. Can we regain our status or does the new software not recognize such things?:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
I understand that with any kind of change there is disgruntlement. Mine happens to be that I LOST my veterans status. I almost hit 600 posts and now I've got to start over. Can we regain our status or does the new software not recognize such things?:confused:
Hey there AO - this is a quote from the FAQ on the old site:

Q: What about my post count? Will I have to start back at “0” post count?
A: If it is important to you, just send a PM to JBHII on the new site and your post count can be set to what it was on the Proboards WTF site.

Hope this helps to get your 'score' back to where it should be.... I only had about 50 posts so not sure if I can be bothered getting it put onto the new forum.
Cheers

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I had only a handful of posts over at the other forum.

I don't really see it as that big a deal...

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:8
trouble making already Mr Orange?:8 LOL!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I dont' know how of course, but I'm sure
Mr John and the designer of this new building
will know how, the FAQ does say it will be fine..

so yes, for those who would like to have that restored,
please follow the directions
but might give them a few days, new building and all.

I'm a moderator now, the other choice I understand was
"Rxxxx xxxg" of which BoSkoE still wants to be called:001_unsure:

diver88:):8

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
I asked as well, as I felt it was important to me too. I had over 3K posts! I PM'd John; but, I figure it will take a while. Transitioning to new software and accomodating the requests will take a bit of time.

Guess I should go find some. After all, my name is Timefinder!!! ;D

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It took me half a year to break fifty posts and get that extra star and a higher status moniker, but here, there doesn't seem to be status levels, aside from admin and staff.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Good catch. I did not notice that. I guess my five stars are gone. I guess I am now a supernova!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
So, just to pump gas on an open fire, can I have my join date reset too John?????

(OK - I'm just kidding!!!!!!)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Easy come easy go. C'est la vie! John Wilson.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I read the FAQ and did what it suggested and got my post count back very quickly. It wasn't many, but I was glad to see it!

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
I don't want my title to be Moderator.

I want my title to be:

SUPREME PUG
& GRAND FROMMAGE, emertius

For some reason, everyone says I'm nuts...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts