WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week, her sister Abby was seen in her Ball Moonphase. Wendy, more of a Nite Owl, selected the Ball NightTrain on Don Ginsler Buffalo:

Here she is seeing if she has time to hit the snooze button for a few more zzzzz'sssssssssssss:wink:

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Hey Scottw44,

Stop speaking in reference to a third person, is that you drooling in sleep? That's your watch right? :lol:

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we share it now...

Hey Scottw44,

Stop speaking in reference to a third person, is that you drooling in sleep? That's your watch right? :lol:

I drool in my sleep, but nope, that aint me:biggrin: I am not nearly as good looking:sleep:

·
Registered
129 Posts
when she wears this on your boat, she will be able to handle the "dog watch" in fine fashion.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Ahhh, the photo's that a WIS collects!

:tongue_smilie:, I think Wendy's pics are vying for the Schwag contest! :001_tongue:

Here is the night before I sold my ExII. Just had to have evidence for my little man in case he ever asks why I never kept it.
Well not to worry, I think there will be a few grail watches obtained and then kept for him. And the incoming Heritage is exactly what I had in mind when I sought after it. :thumbup1: 3/4 of the way there.:lol::lol:

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:tongue_smilie:, I think Wendy's pics are vying for the Schwag contest! :001_tongue:

Here is the night before I sold my ExII. Just had to have evidence for my little man in case he ever asks why I never kept it.
Well not to worry, I think there will be a few grail watches obtained and then kept for him. And the incoming Heritage is exactly what I had in mind when I sought after it. :thumbup1: 3/4 of the way there.:lol::lol:
That is a great picture Brandon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts