WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kibi's already made a great start with his usual stunning pics, this time of the Panerai 1950 3 day.

This forum's dedicated to all of the Swiss watch brands that don't have a dedicated 'home' here at WTF, so kick back and upload some of those TAG Heuer, Oris, Muhle Glashutte, Breitling, IWC, Panerai, etc...
This can be the place for some of the best Swiss watches around - I can't wait to see some of your collections pass through this forum :001_tt1:.
Personally, I'd like to see some more TAG pics/threads here; it's a brand that many see as a triumph of marketing over substance, but I have a soft spot for them, so don't be shy about posting 'em here :thumbup1:

P.s I know the mistake I made - did you spot it.....? A virtual chocolate fish for the first correct answer :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
16,887 Posts
Your "S" in P.S. is lower case without a period? :laugh:

I won, right? Is my chocolate fish a turbot, mahi mahi, or tilapia? Those are my preferences, thank you.
Just leave my prize outside my office - it's been a while since I dusted in there.

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I won, right? Is my chocolate fish a turbot, mahi mahi, or tilapia? Those are my preferences, thank you.
Just leave my prize outside my office - it's been a while since I dusted in there.
Your first answer (that you have since deleted) was closer to the truth - post it again (or be a bit less 'specific' with it) and the choc fish is yours.....

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts

hrmm...... so that smell.... it's...?

and we need a pile of rotting fish in the office to?

·
Super Moderator
16,887 Posts
Yes, for 5 generations now, located in Glashutte, Germany. They started by making precision measuring instruments, then later switched over to watch manufacturing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.