WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Watch Talk Forum members!

I'd like to welcome our newest moderator to the Admin Team here on Watch Talk Forum. Someone who needs no introduction to many of our members, ulackfocus (Dennis) has agreed to rejoin the Admin Team here!

As many of you know Dennis took a short break from the Watch Talk Forum Admin Team, but he's refreshed from his vacation and back on the team. Dennis will be moderating the Omega forum and co-moderating the General forum with WWIIBuff and AAKVIPER.

Please join me in (re-)welcoming Dennis to the Admin Team on Watch Talk Forum. :001_smile:

Regards,
Cayne

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Welcome back Dennis!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looking forward to you putting back on your sheriff badge.

And, though you're rejoining the team, you're still the newbie and as such required to bring the coffee & donuts to the staff meetings... :laugh: :thumbup1: :lol:

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
One small step for a man, one giant leap for Watch Talk Forum. :thumbup1:

Good news, welcome back Dennis.

Reactions: Wetworks

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to ban a spammer. Man did I miss that. :sad:

Hello Watch Talk Forum members!

I'd like to welcome our newest moderator to the Admin Team here on Watch Talk Forum. Someone who needs no introduction to many of our members, ulackfocus (Dennis) has agreed to rejoin the Admin Team here!

As many of you know Dennis took a short break from the Watch Talk Forum Admin Team, but he's refreshed from his vacation and back on the team. Dennis will be moderating the Omega forum and co-moderating the General forum with WWIIBuff and AAKVIPER.

Please join me in (re-)welcoming Dennis to the Admin Team on Watch Talk Forum. :001_smile:

Regards,
Cayne
Thanks Cayne. It's good to be back, and I'll be waiting to see my name in bright blue lights again. :thumbup1:

Welcome back Dennis!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looking forward to you putting back on your sheriff badge.

And, though you're rejoining the team, you're still the newbie and as such required to bring the coffee & donuts to the staff meetings... :laugh: :thumbup1: :lol:
No way José. I cut a deal to reinstate my seniority.... and my spammer ban count is fully restored too. :001_tongue::001_tt2:

·
Super Moderator
15,650 Posts
If you're looking for your sheriff's badge, it's down in the Moderators Lounge. We were using it to keep the poker table from wobbling. :cursing:
I cut that table leg 3 times and it's still too short!

Oh- BTW.....welcome back, D!!!!!

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
If you're looking for your sheriff's badge, it's down in the Moderators Lounge. We were using it to keep the poker table from wobbling. :cursing:
I cut that table leg 3 times and it's still too short!

Oh- BTW.....welcome back, D!!!!!
It's not the table that's wobbling!! Maybe check what you have in that "water" glass you keep close by!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
This is a very smart move for WTF and its community. Well done!

Hello Dennis. How are you buddy? Glad to have you back. Maybe I will visit more often now...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts