WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Breitling Fans!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that long time WTF member and forumer Admin Team member Aaron has accepted my invitation to re-join the WTF Admin Team to assist ScottD here in the Breitling forum. :thumbup:

Aaron served as one of WTF's volunteer Admin Team members for quite some time during our formative years, but had to step down to accomodate life changes and demands on his time. But things have settled down enough that Aaron can now assist us again, and I'm quite pleased. :biggrin:

Please give Aaron a great big welcome!!! :thumbup:

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Hey Aaron my good buddy

It's great to see you again

Now amigo you'll be pleased to know that shoes are not a requirement for entry into

Kingdom of the Betta
Brita
Breitlingers

Look forward to talkin' with ya pal :thumbup1:

Have a gr8 weekend on the rancho

ZIN

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hey Zin,

Don't worry about Aaron not having shoes.. He'll be receiving a pair of the official shoes of the Watch Talk Forum Breitling forum... A gorgeous pair of these...

And you'll be happy to know they're designed for those hot, humid day's down udder on the ranch. :thumbup1:

WELCOME AARON!!!!!

I'm very glad to have Aaron helping us out in BBB land! Maybe we'll start a Breitling Modification & Polishing subforum.... :wink: :thumbup1:

Welcome again buddy!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Hey Zin,

Don't worry about Aaron not having shoes.. He'll be receiving a pair of the official shoes of the Watch Talk Forum Breitling forum... A gorgeous pair of these...

And you'll be happy to know they're designed for those hot, humid day's down udder on the ranch. :thumbup1:

WELCOME AARON!!!!!

I'm very glad to have Aaron helping us out in BBB land! Maybe we'll start a Breitling Modification & Polishing subforum.... :wink: :thumbup1:

Welcome again buddy!
I think there is a yellow pair of crocs on the verandah here at home.I know there are at least six other colours including a cammo pair for stealth times.:lol:

Thanks guys,it's a pleasure to help out.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey Aaron
Big congrats. I've worked with Aaron in the past as co-mods on the old WTF Omega forum and I can assure you that he will do a great job.

Welcome back and glad to hear everything is ok down under:thumbup::thumbup:

Kind regards
Bob:D

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Hey Aaron
Big congrats. I've worked with Aaron in the past as co-mods on the old WTF Omega forum and I can assure you that he will do a great job.

Welcome back and glad to hear everything is ok down under:thumbup::thumbup:

Kind regards
Bob:D
thanks Bob.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats Aaron! As a new member here, I look forward to seeing you on the Breitling board.:thumbup:

I'm sure you will do a great job!

Regards,

Steve

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
From someone even more down under (if that's possible).... congrats, & look forward to chatting about things Breitling, and anything else deemed talkworthy :)
Cheers M8

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Many Congratulations Aaron,

This is great news indeed to a Breitling Forum regular like myself.

I look forward to your Administrative contributions and building on the great job that Scott has done here so far.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Thanks Guys,

I'm counting on help from you guys with lots of pictures and interesting snippets of information,as I will be the 1st to say I don't everything,or anything about Breitlings.:lol:

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats Aaron! I see you ended up taking the Breitling route this time around... hope you got a good price :)

Next time give me a buzz at WOS, and I'll see what I can sort out for you. (Staff prices here are great!!!!!!)

Regards,

Sean

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Congrats Aaron! I see you ended up taking the Breitling route this time around... hope you got a good price :)

Next time give me a buzz at WOS, and I'll see what I can sort out for you. (Staff prices here are great!!!!!!)

Regards,

Sean

Thanks Sean,

and don't worry I certainly will give you a call when I buy my next new project.:wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts