WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

What's the oddest watch related event of 2007?

• Judge seizes OJ's fake Rolex

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Albanian thief snatches President Bush's watch

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • JBHII buys an Omega!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Boscoe switches to cholestrol free diet

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Now that last one sounds like pure fiction!!!! He likes his cheese & crackers too much for that!!!! :T :lol:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Weirdest watch story of '02???? You still trying to catch up pal???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
To me, it was John buying an Omega. Considering all the work he has done with Rolex, and how he is an avid collector, for him to buy an Omega, that went against the norm, and even pushed Brittney out of the news that day. ;)

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
To me, it was John buying an Omega. Considering all the work he has done with Rolex, and how he is an avid collector, for him to buy an Omega, that went against the norm, and even pushed Brittney out of the news that day. ;)

LOL!!!!

Don't forget, not only did he get an Omega, but a Breitling too!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :eek:hmy:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
And a Breitling? WOW. I think the stress of switching boards is getting to him. Next thing, we will hear how he bought a G-Shock or Timex. ;)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I don't even know Boscoe, but just the idea of anyone switching to a cholesterol-free diet is one which I can't fathom...

·
Registered
270 Posts
So,... #4 qualifies for this poll because reports are out that Boscoe has decided to watch his diet? (Maybe I should too). :wink:

But I guess OJ even having a watch, (fake or otherwise), considering the size of his entourage advising him on things is weird enough. :huh:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I think that the OJ Rolex story was the wierd story of the year, because that $100 Chinese fake Rolex fooled so many people for so long.

It took a jeweler to open it to determine that it was fake.

I know that someone would have to perform an autopsy on the thing, but there never was a word of doubt about the authenticity of the watch mentioned in the media until the last minute.

Some fake Rolexes go for a lot more ($600-$1500) and claim to have Swiss or Italian movements, serial numbers, and laser etching.

Could a $100 Chinese copy really be that good?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts