WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Well being a big dude, with BIG HANDS I wouldnt find a 55mm to be too big, this is my limit anymore for sure..........But I am a 3 hand auto guy pretty much exclusively these days so this one doesnt interest me much but I do like the overall design

· Registered
263 Posts
I'm spotting a pattern. Seems like every time we tell Android that a particular watch is too big, they later release an even bigger watch.

It would make sense if the general public has the opposite taste in watches to us.

· Registered
268 Posts
I'm spotting a pattern. Seems like every time we tell Android that a particular watch is too big, they later release an even bigger watch.

It would make sense if the general public has the opposite taste in watches to us.
Well stated. I can think of several models that I would have tried if they were in a manageable 40-44mm range and had the same auto movements as the oversized versions.

· Registered
100 Posts
Size seems to be an issue with Android for the smaller-wristed. Looking at Android offerings, it seems their models in a 42MM and under diameter are few and far-between. (Of course I realize the company has to produce what sells best.)

· Registered
17 Posts
I love Android and Wing and some of the innovative designs he has come up with. Somehow, he must think he is in Texas, where everything is bigger and not Florida.
I'm not sure what effect he is trying to achieve or what direction he is going in. Large and garrulous, I suppose.
I just bought a really nice Museum, brown dial with day and date. I love it as a dressier watch, but at 50mm, it's a bit overstated. If it was in the 38 - 40mm range it would be perfect.

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Watch accessory Clock

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.