WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
I'm not digging this watch like I did in 04.
That happens. Sometimes our tastes change. Reality is never as good as reminiscing through the rose colored glasses. :sad: Why don't you try to track down a Concord Delirium? Same basic shape, a little thinner, and a more finished look. I think WWIIBuff has one (or did have one) so check his posts.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
That happens. Sometimes our tastes change. Reality is never as good as reminiscing through the rose colored glasses. :sad: Why don't you try to track down a Concord Delirium? Same basic shape, a little thinner, and a more finished look. I think WWIIBuff has one (or did have one) so check his posts.
Your right It's just to small and to dressing for me and I love steel bracelets. Have to look in a Concord. Dam I should had took your Tissot 1972 I'm bidding on one now.

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
I should had took your Tissot 1972 I'm bidding on one now.
The one with the evergreen colored dial? That's a cool watch. Haven't seen pics of it anywhere and I thought a forum member bought that. It would be interesting to keep records on who bought what, but I'd have to put a filing system in place as large as an adoption agency's. :laugh::lol:

EDIT: picture added.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.