WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have only one square or rectangular watch in my collection. My Heuer Monaco. It looks rather lonely in the watch box, so I'm considering adding another square or rectangular watch to keep it company.

I'm curious what you all might have in your collections.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Zenith Class 4

Zenith has a few nice rectangular cases in their prior lineups.

Here's my Class 4 with copper-colored dial from 2000. The line was discontinued in the early 2000s, but they still come up for sale from time to time (and come in blue, white or black).

My only other square watch I have is a 70s-tastic Zenith:

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Zenith has a few nice rectangular cases in their prior lineups.

Here's my Class 4 with copper-colored dial from 2000. The line was discontinued in the early 2000s, but they still come up for sale from time to time (and come in blue, white or black).

My only other square watch I have is a 70s-tastic Zenith:

:001_tt1:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cartier Tank Francaise, EBEL Brasilia, or Baume and Mercier Hampton

You could play it safe, pay a lot, and buy a Cartier Tank:

You could pick up a great deal on an EBEL Brasillia, especially now that Movado seems determined to gut the company (ie the sale of the 137 movement to Ulysses Nardin):

You could buy a Baume and Mercier Hampton, pay the same as for the EBEL, receive a slightly lesser watch, but know the brand is still viable.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You could play it safe, pay a lot, and buy a Cartier Tank:

You could pick up a great deal on an EBEL Brasillia, especially now that Movado seems determined to gut the company (ie the sale of the 137 movement to Ulysses Nardin):

You could buy a Baume and Mercier Hampton, pay the same as for the EBEL, receive a slightly lesser watch, but know the brand is still viable.
I'm seriously looking at this.:biggrin:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Clifford

No. The fist watch is an Invicta Slim. ( Sorry for the bad photo).
The trapazoid shaped watch is a Corum Trapeze. I think it's is a very cool watch too. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts