WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Bulova Accutron Gemini 63B014

Hope I don't jinx it but I feel like I hit the jackpot on this one. I haven't checked positional accuracy but have had it on my wrist for two days since it arrived. The ETA 2893-2 as gained less that one second.

The dial is a satin black but when viewed through the coated crystal the reflection changes from blue to purple. The hands and applied markers are polished and match the case but the camera thinks they are white. What am I doing wrong?
Please PM any tips that would help my photography.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The dial is a satin black but when viewed through the coated crystal the reflection changes from blue to purple. The hands and applied markers are polished and match the case but the camera thinks they are white. What am I doing wrong?
Please PM any tips that would help my photography.
Pay careful attention to your white balance and exposure when photographing greys or bright whites. The camera thinks 18% grey is white ... So it will overexpose greys and underexpose bright whites. Just like you need to dial in + exposure compensation in snow and the beach, you need to dial in - exposure compensation in this case.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts