WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at costco picking up some food and stopped to check out the watches, here's some of the prices i found :w00t:

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ended up picking up the invicta speedway :thumbup:

Sorry, the pictures aren't very good!

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice price on the ocean ghost, too. even nice price on the tag. how much are costo memberships, anyway??
I don't think it's more than $50-$75 a year

·
Registered
308 Posts
Costco has their own warranty on these watches , better than most manufactures.:thumbup:
So all their watches that doesn't have manufacturer warranties are covered by Costco's warranty? Do I have to pay for it or does it come free with purchase? If costs money, how much is the pricing?

You guys should take some more pictures of the watches at Costco! I want to see what else they're selling. I can't believe they sell Tag Heuer there, I also wonder what the pricing on the Seiko they have are.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well spotted and grabbed!
I checked the Cc website and they offer the Speedway for $100+ more than you paid. So yours a shop runout or manager's special maybe?
Looks like i'm gonna try to pick up another one for a future present :laugh:

So all their watches that doesn't have manufacturer warranties are covered by Costco's warranty? Do I have to pay for it or does it come free with purchase? If costs money, how much is the pricing?

You guys should take some more pictures of the watches at Costco! I want to see what else they're selling. I can't believe they sell Tag Heuer there, I also wonder what the pricing on the Seiko they have are.
When i got the speedway it came with a card from costco to fill out insurance information. I think it's just regularly issued with the watch, or at lease it seems like that. There weren't forms to purchase the warranty through costo, there was just a form to fill out and extend the warranty through invicta 4 years for $25 (i think, didn't really study the paper).

I'll be sure to take a few more pics when i go back, i know they had an automatic oris there too for around 1700-1800. I'll be sure to take a pic of the seikos too! :thumbup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I checked the Cc website and they offer the Speedway for $100+ more than you paid.
I just checked that out too btw, that speedway has the red on the dial and the swiss quartz, mine has the japanese quartz and no red on the dial.... the one i have is the 9223. It's still a bit of a deal, but not as much as $100.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The two near here always have between 6 to 12 different Tags at any given time. They also have a lot of Breitling, Zenith Oris, and occasional Omega...I have seen two different Rolex in the last ten years.

The warranty is lifetime.

For the lower end watches, Seiko and Citizen they usually just want to refund your money but for the high end stuff they have a watch repair facility at their headquarters in Issaquah, Wa. I have spoken to them several times and have seen their work.

Anna is the person to talk to. They tell me that not only are their watchmakers certified to work on all the brands they sell; but also repair/refurbish using OEM parts.

I have seen their work on a Submariner and was extremely impressed. The best part is it's free for as long as you own the watch and if your ever dissatisfied with the work you can still get a full refund on the purchase.

So I try to buy my watches at Costco...but as someone else said the selection is limited.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.