WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone had any experience using or dealing with watch winders from a company called Luxupak? They are currently advertising single automatic winders for $9.90 (NOT $99, $9.90)...
Figured at that price it's worth trying (which is apparently why they are selling them so bloody cheap!).
If/when I get mine, will post my experience.
Cheers
:cool1:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Was wondering if anyone had any experience using or dealing with watch winders from a company called Luxupak? They are currently advertising single automatic winders for $9.90 (NOT $99, $9.90)...
Figured at that price it's worth trying (which is apparently why they are selling them so bloody cheap!).
If/when I get mine, will post my experience.
Cheers
:cool1:
They are a WTF Forum Sponsor. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
I bought two of them today. The transaction seemed to go smoothly enough, at least with regard to the ordering process...

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
If those are programmed to take rest periods, that is quite a deal. They could just be "watch spinners" which can be troublesome. Do you know whether they rest or not? If they do I'm buying.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
If those are programmed to take rest periods, that is quite a deal. They could just be "watch spinners" which can be troublesome. Do you know whether they rest or not? If they do I'm buying.
I've got no idea.

But, hey, ten bucks a pop?

Two, please!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently they DO rest, can't remember the sequence - I think it was detialed in the FS forum. I just ordered me one.

·
Banned
450 Posts
I placed order for one too, excellent customer service and prompt response. I thought my order did not go through as the system kept prompting an error. Later, i received an email clarification from their customer service. :thumbup1: BTW, it supposedly spins for 10 secs followed by 50 secs rest i think.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Well, I just found out that there's a limit of one per order.

I really wanted two of 'em, too!

Oh well, ten bucks for one...

·
Banned
450 Posts
Here i was wondering how u fellows managed to place order for more than 1 pc!!! :cursing:

I think this has got to be the ultimate affordable watch winder, its barely 10 bucks for 1. I doubt we can get such a deal elsewhere. I do hope i can get some decent lifespan out of it. :D

Well, I just found out that there's a limit of one per order.

I really wanted two of 'em, too!

Oh well, ten bucks for one...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like they are all out of stock - their poor site crashed - hence a lot of us got error messages when placing orders - I hope there's still one for me (and all of us) once the dust settles on this internet door crasher!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
$9.9 watch winder for promotion

I just found this thread now.
Many people are doubt about the quality or the products because the incredible price. I can tell you the truth. The quality of the promotion products are exactly the same as other products, and the price is even much lower than the cost.
But as you know, LUXUPAK is a new brand for most of friends here.

The promotion is just for advertising. I want more friends try my products and get to know my brand. That's the real purpose for the promotion!

·
Registered
24 Posts
the programs for the watch winders.

The program for the three models under promotion are the same(1702&1704&1905). This is the program. It did turn and rest.

Turns counterclockwise for 10 seconds, then stops for 50 seconds. Cycle will repeat.

Turns clockwise for 10 seconds, then stops for 50 seconds. Cycle will repeat.

Turns clockwise for 10 seconds, then stops for 50 seconds, then turns counter clockwise for 10 seconds, then stops for 50 seconds. Cycle will repeat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sorry to tell all my friends here that the promotion is stopped ahead of time, because the promotion items are out of stock now. We will have some other promotions in futher, please pay attention to the notice on my website and the thread I post here.

Thanks for your support to LUXUPAK watch winder!

And because of the space for the website is limited and too many people visit my website at the same time, that cause the error for placing an order.
The problem will be fixed on 7th.
Really sorry for the incovenience.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Who ordered a winder, and paid using the link provided on the website?

·
Banned
450 Posts
I'm not sure which link on the site u are referring to but i've ordered a winder and i've paid via paypal into their account. Did u encounter any problems?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I've been wanting to order one now for the past week but they have been out of stock even though the price listed was still the promo price. When I checked today if some were back in stock the price went back up the the original price.... Oh well, I guess I won't be ordering one now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts