WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted everyone to know that I got a nice copy of the Watch Time Magazine Limited Edition - Special Rolex Report. I got this from my AD when I bought my SS Daytona yesterday. The cover has a Presidential Platinum on the cover. It is a great complitation of there articels on Rolex from 2000 - 2007, including some new ones. It is all rolex articles.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think I will benefit from that issue, when did it come out? Do you have a photo of the front cover? :drool:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I believe you can order

I believe you can order it directly from WatchTime. Cost was approx $10-$15 (US). It is a compilation of WatchTime articles from the last eight years with some updates. The edition was released March 2007 only to subscribers and dealers, but now you can purchase it separately.

-Sheldon

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Yeah, I got one of those the last time I stopped in at my AD as well. I'm going out of town next week on family business, and plan to read it cover-to-cover.

FYI - that watch on the cover is something VERY similar to the one my Dad hopes to acquire soon (WG, not Platinum - my last name isn't Vanderbilt...)!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
:-( No chance to buy this magazine in Germany.

Is there a chance for anyone to buy it for me and send it to Germany by mail? Of course I will pay it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts