WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this in response to several PMs.

Guys this is a bargain - as you'll see if you visit the sales forum.

Check out this link for all the info on this watch, which will be shipping later this month.

http://www.fine-time.us/wtf.htm

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I toyed with the idea of buying a second one, and giving it to my brother as a birthday gift.

Then I remembered that he's beaten the living bejeesus out of every watch he's ever owned.

Timex might be a better way for him to go...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey,

Can you put me on the list ? Thanks ! I'll take #18

·
Registered
436 Posts
I toyed with the idea of buying a second one, and giving it to my brother as a birthday gift.

Then I remembered that he's beaten the living bejeesus out of every watch he's ever owned.

Timex might be a better way for him to go...
You know they have a new line of G-shocks that have a classy look out now. I think there are a quartz/analog combo. You might consider that.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
436 Posts
You will love this news! They are on the way! I should have all of them sent out by Next Monday at the latest! :thumbup:

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You will love this news! They are on the way! I should have all of them sent out by Next Monday at the latest! :thumbup:

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey
Now that's the best news I've had - horologically speaking - in ages!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
This is cool!

I'm headed back to San Diego on Satruday, and will be home for the rest of the month. It'll be nice to have the watch for my trip next month!

·
Registered
794 Posts
WOW! GREAT news TOM! I can't until mine gets here....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::wink:

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm very excited. Can't wait to see this in real time. It's not just another watch - it's a very special piece due to the unique LE status and case.
Plus as Nanny Fran said, "Such a deal!"

1 - 20 of 74 Posts