WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if I could get some help, just recently got into Invicta watches. Looking for Invicta watches that are are no more than 200 dollars (I am a cheap ass). I have been looking around and I really like the rose gold tone that they have and was wondering if there were some good options out there for under 200 dollars. Was looking at this Sea Spider 1932, let me know what you guys think.
1932.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Clayton

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
You could always look at an automatic Pro Diver or Grand Divers, great bang for your buck and within your price point. The Sea Spider is pretty cool, but its a little big for me. I've always liked the poly bracelet though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could always look at an automatic Pro Diver or Grand Divers, great bang for your buck and within your price point. The Sea Spider is pretty cool, but its a little big for me. I've always liked the poly bracelet though.
Thank you very much will look into those but really liking the looks of the sea spider, but also wondering why more people don't have sea spiders?!

Clayton

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
IMHO its probably an issue with the overall size of the case. It is a popular model for Invicta and has been in their lineup for awhile, but not everyone can pull off a large watch like this. What really matters whether YOU really like/enjoy what your purchasing. Buy what you like. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IMHO its probably an issue with the overall size of the case. It is a popular model for Invicta and has been in their lineup for awhile, but not everyone can pull off a large watch like this. What really matters whether YOU really like/enjoy what your purchasing. Buy what you like. :thumbup1:
Problem I have is I like them all, probably like most people on this forum. But I don't have the money for them all. Here are some of my other choices need some opinions! Thanks again this has been a great help!
Going to through some options out there. Would like to see some peoples votes on what they would choose out of these options.

Clayton

Sea Spider 1932
1932.jpg

Flight 1238
1238.jpg

Pro Diver 6981 (Do they make it in rose gold?)
6981.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
I suggest going to both Amazon and eBay and pulling up Invicta then search Rose. This will usually get you everything they have in Rose. I'm pretty hot on that color right now and have actually gotten two comments from strangers when wearing my S1 (0838). I have a feeling this has been recently discontinued as I saw one on eBay for $117!

PS. When you find an Invicta on eBay be sure and get the model number and open up another window. Go to eBay and search the Invicta model number and you will be shocked at the variations of price on the same model.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suggest going to both Amazon and eBay and pulling up Invicta then search Rose. This will usually get you everything they have in Rose. I'm pretty hot on that color right now and have actually gotten two comments from strangers when wearing my S1 (0838). I have a feeling this has been recently discontinued as I saw one on eBay for $117!

PS. When you find an Invicta on eBay be sure and get the model number and open up another window. Go to eBay and search the Invicta model number and you will be shocked at the variations of price on the same model.
Good find! I am really drawn to rose gold too but was wonder what style you liked out of the three above?

Thanks again,
Clayton

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Check out out our forum sponsor, Discount Watch Store, they have some great watches at some nice prices, backed by excellent customer service.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To me the less flash the better so that would be the top one in this case. 1932
Right on, that's what I was thinking, and I like it's unique band. Just found out about the "Sunday Run" going to wait for that and see what is available and if I like it, sound like a good marketing plan for Invicta.

Clayton

1 - 10 of 10 Posts