WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because you asked for it, it is coming! The 300M-1 has something that fills a desire for many...a 40mm case! It will also have the same Sii NH35 automatic movement, stainless steel bracelet with special ratcheting divers extension, molded rubber strap and two toned lume! Currently available for pre order savings. Click here for more info: Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
330 Posts
You forgot 1 spec....when?!?! I have 4 watches on pre-order w/ different companies; & this and the Olivier are the 2 I'm most anticipating :001_tt1: :drool:
Hot dang, that's a purty timepeice....
(you know I'm hoping far an announcement that's it's ahead of schedule like the V1R was)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Chris, I think you hit the ball out of the park with the 300 M-1! I can't wait for mine to come! The size is perfect and the looks are stunning. What a Lum-Tec winner!!! :thumbup1: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like the look of both the steel and PVD versions. Decisions, decisions....:confused1::confused1::confused1:
Haha... I had the same "trouble".

First, I thought I´d prefer the PVD version, but after checking all picture material as well as my watch drawer,
I dediced for SS, XL size it is.

Looking forward to my next Lüm-Tec!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Great photo series. I always liked mixed lume and it's used to great effect here, the watch is just stunning at night. Pretty ballsy to make those v markers, very unconventional but it worked out well.

I wish lumtec would release one or two watch series with a bezel that weren't divers. The military one's especially could benefit from that feature. ( I use a one hour timer alot)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.