1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SWI Men's 18K Rose Gold Limited Edition Automatic Alligator Strap Watch
Street Price: About $1900

Choices: Brown or black strap

This limited edition SWI timepiece features a classic design that has been constructed with high quality parts and utter precision. The round 18K rose gold case includes a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement that can be viewed through the exhibition back. The silver-tone dial features rose gold plated Roman numerals and hands that are perfectly contrasted with a blue seconds hand. The inner dial is also pressed and embossed to create a textured design that requires a skilled process not many watch manufacturers can perform. At the 6:00 position "Limited Edition Automatic" and "Swiss Made" are both etched on the dial to ensure that this is a true high-end Swiss product. This is an example of experienced watchmaking at its best and a great addition to any collection.

Strap: Genuine alligator
Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Push/pull
Clasp: Buckle
Strap Measurements: 8-5/8" L x 19mm W
Case Measurements: 37mm
Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
Model Numbers:
Brown: SWI-A7206.G.S.A2
Black: SWI-A7206.G.S.A1
Warranty: Five year limited warranty provided by Swiss Watch International.
Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in a SWI single slot watch winder with instruction manual, warranty information and limited edition certificate.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lovely solid gold piece - and the perfect size for a dress watch.
I can't decide if it's too expensive or priced just right.
I think I want this.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
I could not view the picture (Red X), so I looked it up on line. Nice watch; but, the Roman Numerals are quite LARGE on this watch. I do not know if I could get used to that. I like subtle watches instead.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timefinder
I like subtle watches instead.

"you mean like 40mm dive watches with a black dial, cyclops, and a GREEN bezel insert?

diver88"

Doesn't everyone? :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I think that watch is just about perfect, roman numerals and all.

Put it in stainless steel and I'd call it perfect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts