WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lucien Piccard Midsize 2.69ct Diamond Glamour Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Street Price: About $1400

Perfectly complementing the softly metallic grey leather strap is the silver-tone square dial. Adding a sprinkle of shine to the dial are SI clarity G-H color diamonds. Casing this faceted dial is a uniquely shaped tonneau stainless steel case with diamonds set on the bezel and lugs. Be the glamorous individual you are with this magnificent timepiece

Strap: genuine leather
Movement: Swiss Quartz Ronda 762
Crystal: sapphire
Crown: push/pull
Clasp: dual deployant
Strap Measurements: 9"L x 20mm W
Case Measurements: 36mm x 38mm
Water Resistance: 3 ATM - 30 meters - 100 feet
Model Number: 27028BK
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty provided by Lucien Piccard.

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

A bit much??? Humm. Yea - a bit much. Like using a 50lb. sledge hammer is a bit much to put the caseback on a watch.... :glare:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Ostentation! Among certain demographics, that's where it's at.

Would go good with a pave grill.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yuck. I thought we settled this ..... one more time ...... "Real men don't wear diamond watches".

----B&V

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I think it goes well with this fashion accessory.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
How about this gold diamond encrusted Bentley. I tried this on when JBH and I were in Las Vegas. About $60,000. There were even diamonds on the caseback. The guard got very anxious after I took this picture and firmly planted himself at the door. The sales lady said I could take it though, so I did.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
How about this gold diamond encrusted Bentley. I tried this on when JBH and I were in Las Vegas. About $60,000. There were even diamonds on the caseback. The guard got very anxious after I took this picture and firmly planted himself at the door. The sales lady said I could take it though, so I did.

How come there is no puking smiley? Ah, this will have to do. The AFTER barfing smiley ---> :cursing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts