WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chopard Men's Mille Miglia GMT Rubber Chronometer Strap Watch
Street Price: Around $3,000

Haute horology: combining alluring design with keen insight! This highly revered collection appeals to the man who has a passion for vintage cars, racing and the complexity of machines. Setting the base for this timepiece is a durable stainless steel case featuring an exhibition back displaying the Swiss automatic movement. Stationed on the bezel is a 24-hour scale, so no second will slip by. Highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal shields the cream colored dial. Characterizing this sporty timepiece is a minute scale framing the dial, a tachymeter on the outer dial, a magnified date window at 3:00 and a chronograph complication. Positioned around the dial are black luminous index markers at all hour locations except 12:00 and 6:00.

Strap this handsome timepiece around your wrist with absolute comfort and ease. The black rubber strap is textured reflecting the influence racing has had on the watch industry. Allow the tradition of excellence influence your time!

# Strap: Rubber
# Movement: Swiss Automatic
# Crystal: Sapphire
# Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers
# Clasp: Buckle
# Strap Measurements: 9-1/8" L x 20mm W
# Case Measurements: 42mm
# Water Resistance: 5 ATM – 50 meters – 165 feet
# Model Number: 1689923
# Warranty: Two year limited warranty

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed, TF. The tire thread strap thing leaves me a bit cold. But it is a racing watch I suppose.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Doesn't look like a racing tire, more like all-season to me. Nice watch though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Oh, but I like that strap. Not a modern F1 tire, but when the Mille Miglia was run annually That would have been a very racy tread pattern. Hal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts