WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chase-Durer Men's Cloud Chaser 1.37ct. Diamond Stainless Steel Watch

Street Price: About $2500

A classic styled modified for a contemporary appeal! The fashionable tonneau shaped 10-micron 18K rose gold overlay 316L stainless steel case sparkling with diamonds extending from the bezel to the lugs. View the Swiss Sellita automatic movement through the exhibition case back. Sapphire crystal protects your choice of a brown or black mother-of-pearl dial accentuated with diamond hour markers at all hour positions. Rose-tone finishes the hour and minute hands paired with a rose-tone/red seconds hand. Ten-micron 18K rose gold overlay 316L stainless steel composes the bracelet for a look of high sophistication. Limited edition of 100 and serial numbered.

Bracelet: Stainless steel
Movement: Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw down
Clasp: Push button dual deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/4" L x 22mm W
Case Measurements: 44 x 46mm
Water Resistance: 10 ATM – 100 meters – 330 feet
Model Numbers:
Brown MOP: 331AX.8.NP-BRA
Black MOP: 331AX.8BP-BRA
Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by Chase-Durer.
Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in a Chase-Durer watch box with instruction manual, warranty information and polishing cloth.

The total VS-clarity, G-H grade diamond weight is approximately 1.37ct

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I understand they stopped making that model. They had two other price points without the bling...I thought the levers on the bracelet to make it easy to remove was a great feature...She would look very nice in leather:001_wub:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I understand they stopped making that model. They had two other price points without the bling...I thought the levers on the bracelet to make it easy to remove was a great feature...She would look very nice in leather:001_wub:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts