WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Invicta site to register my watch/warranty. During the registration, they ask for a warranty number. I've looked through my manual and the warranty card and I cannot find a warranty number. What do I do? I ask here instead of Invicta because they don't answer as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Warranty Registration Help

I went to the Invicta site to register my watch/warranty. During the registration, they ask for a warranty number. I've looked through my manual and the warranty card and I cannot find a warranty number. What do I do? I ask here instead of Invicta because they don't answer as far as I can tell.

Once in a while I have bought Invicta watches from thrid party sources.They are new watches and can be registered re the warranty but there is no "card".
If you go to their regular registration site and fill in all the other info into the site it will auto-fill a warranty number for you once you enter and save everything else.

Good luck with your watch. I hope you enjoy it for many years.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Once in a while I have bought Invicta watches from thrid party sources.They are new watches and can be registered re the warranty but there is no "card".
If you go to their regular registration site and fill in all the other info into the site it will auto-fill a warranty number for you once you enter and save everything else.

Good luck with your watch. I hope you enjoy it for many years.
Good to know, thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts