WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, I just discovered this forum. What a resource! I'm looking for these three specific vintage Accutron bracelets. Any help appreciated.
  • Stainless yellow dot turtle coffin link bracelet
  • Spaceview T lozenge style bracelet
  • Integrated bracelet for Spaceview T double cushion
Thank you!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looking for a replacement crystal for a Swiss spaceview. 33.6mm, either a 316-1AWS, 316-4APS or a 319-1AYS. I can swap the tension ring if necessary. I can do paypal or trade. Let me know if you have any of the above to spare.

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looking for a bezel for the Bulova Accutron Astronaut M7 if you can help. I suspect any of the M 1960s series bezels will fit, but stand to be corrected.

·
Registered
1 Posts
aa
Watch Clock Font Musical instrument Watch accessory

Gas Audio equipment Electronic device Font Circle
Fluid Cosmetics Liquid Font Eye shadow
Product Material property Font Fashion accessory Box
Shelving Shelf Packing materials Gas Bag

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Clock

I own a coin shop in Oregon and I recently bought this collection from a widow. The last photo is of my 218 SpaceView (I know there is some controversy calling it a Space View but I have researched it and Bulova themselves named it that) this is the watch that has given me the Accutron bug. Now I am looking for a 214 SpaceView or Astronaut and with this collection I am hoping to trade for one in working condition. The 7 watches above in the photos all run and keep time. I took them all to a local jeweler that serviced my 218 and had him install new batteries. I also had him write down the model numbers from the movements. There are MANY small parts in tiny envelopes that I didn't photograph. There are several cases and parts of cases, a few crystals in new condition many internal parts, tuning forks, coils, gears.... I would like to trade all items in one transaction if possible, I just do not have the time to piece it out. I appreciate any help or advice. I am new to this forum but I absolutely adore the technology, history, and looks of these humming watches! Darren. My email [email protected]

·
Registered
208 Posts
The MOD team has decided to create a new "Wanted & For Sale" thread within the A-B-C Forum solely for the purpose of requesting / searching and offering for sale of Parts for Accutron and other similar related Tuning Fork watches.
As this is the Accutron - Bulova - Caravelle Forum, I'm curious as to why this would be restricted to Accutron parts and not all ABC parts? There's many parts that are specific to Bulova and Caravelle as well as Accutron.
Samantha

·
Administrator
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
As this is the Accutron - Bulova - Caravelle Forum, I'm curious as to why this would be restricted to Accutron parts and not all ABC parts? There's many parts that are specific to Bulova and Caravelle as well as Accutron.
Samantha
hi Samantha.

We made this decision a little over 2 yrs ago to separate the Accutron / tuning fork parts for a couple of reasons. First was simply because of their uniqueness in the watch world and second was because a number of members who were active in the discussions about these watches requested it. As for the specific parts for Bulova vs Caravelle etc, those differences are common with other watch companies so that was why we also set up the 'Wanted to Buy - Except Tuning Forks' section at the same time. There really wasn't enough forum traffic to justify splitting those areas down into separate sections. Hope this answers your question.

mike
Forum Administrator.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts