WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The MOD team has decided to create a new "Wanted & For Sale" thread within the A-B-C Forum solely for the purpose of requesting / searching and offering for sale of Parts for Accutron and other similar related Tuning Fork watches. This thread is NOT to be used to advertise watches for sale. That is to be done in the For Sale Section of the Forum.

Just add your posts to this thread! I'm going to suggest that people looking for parts request a response via PM so that we dont clutter this thread up with numerous posts following up on individual parts.

** WATCH TALK FORUMS and VerticalScope Inc. assume no responsibility for any buyers, sellers, or the merchandise being sold in this forum. It is up to you to do your own due diligence and trust the person you are dealing with. Caveat emptor ! **

·
Administrator
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I dont find the distinction between the two all that hard to understand. The thread in the A-B-C forum is strictly for 'Tuning fork parts' (wanted or for sale) while the general 'For Sale' section covers off everything else including the sale of tuning fork watches. We created the Tuning Fork Parts thread specifically to address the uniqueness of Accutrons and other similar watches.

·
Administrator
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
As this is the Accutron - Bulova - Caravelle Forum, I'm curious as to why this would be restricted to Accutron parts and not all ABC parts? There's many parts that are specific to Bulova and Caravelle as well as Accutron.
Samantha
hi Samantha.

We made this decision a little over 2 yrs ago to separate the Accutron / tuning fork parts for a couple of reasons. First was simply because of their uniqueness in the watch world and second was because a number of members who were active in the discussions about these watches requested it. As for the specific parts for Bulova vs Caravelle etc, those differences are common with other watch companies so that was why we also set up the 'Wanted to Buy - Except Tuning Forks' section at the same time. There really wasn't enough forum traffic to justify splitting those areas down into separate sections. Hope this answers your question.

mike
Forum Administrator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts