WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'm going to flip an early Kreisler gold filled coffin bracelet. Correct clasp (top/bottom) from what I can tell. I'll include pics here. Contact at [email protected]. There was no mention of having to include prices with a post, so I won't, but it's not an auction, and it won't be cheap. Condition is very good for one of these. However, length may be an issue. Probably better suited for a smaller wrist.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,482 Posts
@Dillworth= I'm looking for members who obey forum Rules. That belongs in the WANTED TO BUY Forum!

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
@Dillworth= I'm looking for members who obey forum Rules. That belongs in the WANTED TO BUY Forum!
Hey Bill,

I see that the Specific Accutron forum has a fairly new thread specifically started for wanted to buy and sell Accutron related parts and there is still the main WTB Forum and Sales forum used by the general forum members for the same purpose. The Mods might want to clear this up as it seems both are being used properly. Just a quiet observation.:thumbup1:

·
Super Moderator
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I dont find the distinction between the two all that hard to understand. The thread in the A-B-C forum is strictly for 'Tuning fork parts' (wanted or for sale) while the general 'For Sale' section covers off everything else including the sale of tuning fork watches. We created the Tuning Fork Parts thread specifically to address the uniqueness of Accutrons and other similar watches.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
"Wanted & For Sale: Parts for Accutron and other related Tuning Fork watches"

What does the WANTED part in that mean?

Seems to me this is the place where you'd post if you're looking for a specific crystal for an Accutron watch which is what I did. What's up?

·
Super Moderator
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Dont worry about it guys. CometHunter made a mistake and he'll be along soon enough to correct it.

·
Super Moderator
15,482 Posts
It's easy: I made a mistake.
Not having any interest in Accutrons, I simply forgot that the other members of the Admin staff had recently created that "forum-within-a-forum" (or whatever you want to call it) for your convenience.

To Dillworth and whoever else: forget I said anything.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wanted: 214 astronaut bezel, the standard US one. Send me a private message or email if you have one please. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
If this isn't a problem I thought I'd "refresh" my post, as it was pushed back into obscurity with some non sale ones. Anyone need a wonderful condition, gold filled Kreisler coffin bracelet?
Look back for the original post for a few pics. More available upon request.

I'm going to flip an early Kreisler gold filled coffin bracelet. Correct clasp (top/bottom) from what I can tell. I'll include pics here. Contact at [email protected]. There was no mention of having to include prices with a post, so I won't, but it's not an auction, and it won't be cheap. Condition is very good for one of these. However, length may be an issue. Probably better suited for a smaller wrist.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Might as well add here that I'm also looking for an excellent condition, 1960 M0 203 gold dial, so I can restore the one I have that has some damage to the dial. Just need a dial, I believe my hands are good.

Eric

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wanted & For Sale: Parts for Accutron and other related Tuning Fork watches

Hi
I’m looking for Bezel parts for an N7 666 quartz Pepsi Diver movement 24238.10
1. Click spring
2. Bakelite bezel
3. Crystal
And any help with part no’s for above case parts would be appreciated
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello Guys,

Wanted: Bulova 1222-8 crystal for my Accutron Astronaut Mark II E. It's a special crystal with very high dome.

Thank you,

·
Registered
376 Posts
WTB: Bulova Microloupe 9020, that little one eyed microscope. I have seen these at marts and always passed them by, but now I want one for a special project.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts