WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The MOD team has decided to create a new "Wanted & For Sale" thread within the A-B-C Forum solely for the purpose of requesting / searching and offering for sale of Parts for Accutron and other similar related Tuning Fork watches. This thread is NOT to be used to advertise watches for sale. That is to be done in the For Sale Section of the Forum.

Just add your posts to this thread! I'm going to suggest that people looking for parts request a response via PM so that we dont clutter this thread up with numerous posts following up on individual parts.

** WATCH TALK FORUMS and VerticalScope Inc. assume no responsibility for any buyers, sellers, or the merchandise being sold in this forum. It is up to you to do your own due diligence and trust the person you are dealing with. Caveat emptor ! **

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
The MOD team has decided to create a new "Wanted to Buy" thread within the A-B-C Forum solely for the purpose of requesting / searching for Parts for Accutron and other similar related Tuning Fork watches. This thread is NOT to be used to advertise such watches or parts for sale. That is to be done in the For Sale Section of the Forum.
GREAT move Mod team. Let’s hope it proves to be a valuable resource.👍

·
Super Moderator
169 Posts
I was notified I'm looking for the wrong bezel for that dial, apologies.

Hmm, what else am I looking for.....

Anyone have a M5 Astro case with M5 214 HN plate? Want to build a "birth year" watch, so any condition will be considered.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Looking for a replacement bezel for a Accutron snorkel.
Case number 7526-3

Bezel number BT207 in Green.

I assume akin to unicorn poop, but will ask anyway.

Many thanks

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm looking for a 102B-14W crown for 7526-4 Snorkel, should be easier to find than unicorn poop :laugh:

If anyone knows where I find one it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thanks to the mods for the sticky post space.

Want to buy:

Accuquartz Beta 21 crown: 102B-47
ESA 9210 tuning fork chronograph movement. I need the Omega 1255 version since its plated differently.

Parts for Sale:
-214 Pillar Plates of all types (H/HN). I did up a list of them a while back here is what I think I still have:

214: M0 (some plates some in parts watches), M1, M1/M4(2), M3, M4(2), M5, M6, N0

214H: M2, M6

214HN: M4, M7, M9

Swiss H: M5

Astro caseback: M4

·
Super Moderator
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Canadian vendor has a few 214H and 218D movements for sale on eBay. The exchange rate is good for those south of da border.....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Canadian vendor has a few 214H and 218D movements for sale on eBay. The exchange rate is good for those south of da border.....
WANTED TO BUY:

214H movement ( working but not necessarily serviced)
Either in a tatty case with cruddy dial or just the movement.
This is needed for a Canadian Dress Railroad model that has a completely wrecked movement ( coils u/s, fork damaged, index wheel trashed etc. etc.
My recent eBay experiences have not been good so i thought i would ask here if there is anyone who can help.
TIA !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a very nice 218 Accutron pocket watch on eBay right now and the auction is over around 2:30 EST today. Item# 114243835593

·
Registered
11 Posts
WTB: Coils for Accutron 2301 or 2302

I would like to buy coils for an Accutron 2301 or 2302 movement (part #711). The coils in these movements come as a single piece.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm looking for a M5 214HN Swiss Pillar plate. I have an interesting Astronaut N that has a Swiss back, swiss dial (type 1) and an M9 214HN movement. Rob B feels that the case, dial and hands are original, but the movement was likely replaced at the factory. There was one the popped up on Ebay earlier this week, but I didn't win the auction. I'm guessing I'm looking for a very rare piece, but I'd love to make my watch correct again.

Thanks,
Will

·
Super Moderator
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another Accutron pocket watch on eBay. Not as nice as the last one but looks decent. Auction ends on Sunday

1 - 20 of 54 Posts