WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
That's a really nice watch and the orange strap is cool and would be my first choice, congrats :thumbup1:

Gotta get myself some orange for the summer :001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a really nice watch and the orange strap is cool and would be my first choice, congrats :thumbup1:

Gotta get myself some orange for the summer :001_rolleyes:

Thanks a lot, Richard. The watch comes with the orange rubber as the default strap. I wasn't so sure about this, so ordered the black rubber strap as an alternative. But, you know what? Live and in person, I think the orange strap looks great! For days at the beach, that one will get my vote, as well. :wink:

This watch has a solid feel, and the orange dial has kind of a cool, shimmering electric look that doesn't necessarily come through in the photos. I also like the fact that it has an ETA 2892-2 under the hood. Plenty of wrist time ahead! :001_smile:

Cheers,
Jazz

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
what a great watch, wear em well boys! I do not have a orange dive watch in my collection, but there might be a Doxa in my near future.

·
Registered
93 Posts

Went back and forth between the auto and the quartz - ended up getting the quartz for practicality, and because I'm a sucker for the cutout sword hands.

Incredible bezel lume too - have been nothing but impressed with this watch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts