WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently given my great grandfathers vintage 562 cal. omega seamaster. The watch runs fast and the case has some sign of wear but i was shocked to see that the estimate for omegas complete maintenance service was close to $1500. Is there a place that i can completely repair my watch for under 500 dollars? I can post pictures if you are interested. Please help.
Sincerely, Thomas

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
Check the sponsor-link on the top of the page. There are many of our sponsors who provide that type of work. Contact each for a quick estimate (they'll need the watch for a detailed one) to see which you want to use. All are good, so quality isn't an issue with any of them. :thumbup1:

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
It looks nice! And in pretty good condition. If I were you I would just have a cleaning and regulation done. Shouldn't be more than $500

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've heard of a few individuals on this forum that do some nice restoration work. Here's a thread from a few months back that might get you in touch with the right person. Hope it helps

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for all the help. I ended up sending my watch to Abc watchwerks in L.A. After reading numerous positive reviews. I'm very excited and will post picture when the watch comes back.
-Thomas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts