WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently given my great grandfathers vintage 562 cal. omega seamaster. The watch runs fast and the case has some sign of wear but i was shocked to see that the estimate for omegas complete maintenance service was close to $1500. Is there a place that i can completely repair my watch for under 500 dollars? I can post pictures if you are interested. Please help.
Sincerely, Thomas

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Yes, please post pictures.

I'll help you anyway. Contact Jesse Hueg. He's member omega564 on the watch forums, and besides being a sponsor he does fantastic work - both cosmetically and internally.

Here's the link to his website: JH Fine Watches

Nice heirloom. The caliber 562 is a very good one. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your help. I'll try to attach pics ASAP. Do you know the approximate price of his work?
Sincerely, Thomas

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Thank you for your help. I'll try to attach pics ASAP. Do you know the approximate price of his work?
Sincerely, Thomas
You'd have to get an estimate, but I'd be willing to be it would be under $300 and that includes the cosmetic work with a little allowance for parts if necessary.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the referrals. I decided to send my watch to Abc watchwerks. I've heard many raving reviews and I'm excited to finally get this watch fixed. I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives.
-
Thomas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts