WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I'm listing several very nice, recently serviced vintage Hamiltons from my personal collection.

This one is a 1956(-ish) Sea Ranger - SOLD. This model was made from 1960 through 1962 and again in 1967 - 1969 as a Sea Ranger II. The Sea Ranger is one of the few mechanical asymmetrical watches Hamilton made (like the Thor, Pacermatic, etc). The 22 jewel 770 movement has been completely disassembled, ultrasonically cleaned, relubed / oiled as appropriate and adjusted to keep accurate time. The dial is original and in very nice shape. The crystal is acrylic and has some crazing. It could stand to be replaced if you're a perfectionist. The watch features a two-piece stem. As such, the crown feels a little loose when you pull it out to set the time but it tightens up with when you push it back in. I imaging a gasket in the crown has worn with time. The Kreiseler expansion bracelet is vintage but not original to the watch.

The size is typical for a vintage watch from this era... approximately 27mm wide and 40mm lug tip to tip.

Payment is by Paypal. Price includes shipping in the USA. I'll consider international shipping but shipping by priority mail is extra.

Please PM me with any questions you have.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price bump!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts