WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I need help in identifying this vintage Hamilton Chrono. I believe it is a manual wind from around 1969. Does anybody know the exact model number? I would love to find one of these. Any insight would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
it looks suspiciously like a Chronograph G from the middle of the 70's

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
You'll see one occasionally- it all depends on how thoroughly you search and patient you can be. Also contact places that specialize in previously-owned watches like Perfect Timing and WatchUWant. Though they may not have one listed perhaps they know of one that is about to become available.

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Thanks for the info. guys. Other than a Chronograph G, is there a specific model number? Also, do you ever see these for sale? I was a day late on the I saw listed.

G
Hi G

Do you mind letting me know where you saw that one listed? Just curious.

I bought one last week from a private seller, it was the first I'd seen so I don't think they come up for sale very often. Like the one in your picture it had the original bracelet.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Hi G

Do you mind letting me know where you saw that one listed? Just curious.

I bought one last week from a private seller, it was the first I'd seen so I don't think they come up for sale very often. Like the one in your picture it had the original bracelet.
There are still forum rules regarding discussion of non-sponsor vendors and commercial websites that haven't changed yet. I am hoping that changes at some point but until then....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.