WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,649 Posts
This is from russianwatchguide . com (it's a copyrighted site and won't allow cut-and-paste)

"Orion manufactures a range of inexpensive mechanical and quartz watches, including some of the least expensive skeleton watches on the market today.
This company first started making watches under the Orion brand in 1999. Watches are assembled in Moscow, but generally use movements, cases, and bands made in Hong Kong."

Orion has its own website (orion1 . ru) but it is in Russian with no obvious option for translating to other languages.

(I love "Russian" watches that are printed in Cyrillic on the dial but say "AUTOMATIC" on the back instead of автоматический )

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is from russianwatchguide . com (it's a copyrighted site and won't allow cut-and-paste)

"Orion manufactures a range of inexpensive mechanical and quartz watches, including some of the least expensive skeleton watches on the market today.
This company first started making watches under the Orion brand in 1999. Watches are assembled in Moscow, but generally use movements, cases, and bands made in Hong Kong."

Orion has its own website (orion1 . ru) but it is in Russian with no obvious option for translating to other languages.

(I love "Russian" watches that are printed in Cyrillic on the dial but say "AUTOMATIC" on the back instead of автоматический )
Thanks! I got it very cheap at a second hand store, love thrift treasure hunting. This has been very helpful :)

·
Super Moderator
15,649 Posts
Some of our members have found some dynamite vintage watches in those second-hand stores!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts