WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Hi Everyone. I am new to the forum and to watches in general. I have a nice looking Rolex that says Oyster Perpetual on it and at the bottom it reads Submariner. It's only 5 years old and is all black. I received a quote from BOB"S WATCHES (. COM) and they would like me to mail them my watch. I did my research and they have good reviews but I am a little hesitant to mail in my watch. Has anyone else used them before?

Administrator
There are no authorized Rolex Dealers in that big city you live in ??? I would rather hand deliver it to someone i've met and trust than mail it across the country to some independent watch reseller.

The fine print:
Bob's Watches is an independent watch dealer and is not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. Bob's Watches sells pre-owned Rolex watches and provides its own warranties on the watches it sells. Rolex.... is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Bob's Watches

Registered
If ur in the Nyc area 84 Bowery in manhattan ( walk in and go straight to the back) he has serviced all my watches omega, tag. He serviced a 1970 omega seamaster and regulated it to within 8 +/- seconds a day and its the cal 750. He is a pretty good watch maker , he's my Jedi watch master . He's name is Sam. Mention the 1970 omega seamaster to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Nope! I am impressed however, that 'Bob's Watches' has its own article on Wikipedia!

I also noticed (for whatever it is worth) that Bob's Watches has an banner ad that appears occasionally on WTF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.