WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this watch over 20 years ago from a family member, and it's sat in a drawer for many years. Now, it has a new band and is being worn again. Now I'd like to get some info about it.

Below is a picture of the watch. It's small and delicate compared to today's larger cased watches. The face has a diameter of just about 1.25" (31.75 mm) across, not including the band attachment points. It's has a scripted MT on the case back at the very top, along with 14k. There's nothing else on the back. The watch requires daily winding and the second sweep hand moves smoothly, not like a quartz mvmt and the tick-tick-tick (automatic movement?). Also, it appears that there are 2 or so small diamond chips set into each numeral location. What can you tell me about the watch? I'd like to know its date of manufacture, just so I can say, "This watch is XX years old, ain't I cool?" It's rhetorical, of course...

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
matheytissot.net ?

Not sure what address you're talking about, but matheytissot.net looks like a page that simply links you to others with a similar category.

What's the exact address?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No info?

Well, I appreciate the help but all those links were basically useless in getting info about my watch....

Also, I contacted MT directly and asked if I could send a pic, which they said yes, but I haven't heard anything back. Frankly, I don't think I'll hear from them.

If anyone has any other ideas to help get more info about my watch I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.