WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
WOW! ... You have great taste in dress watches!

You can't go wrong with either, but if I were pinned down and forced to make a decision with a gun held on me, I'd go with the Frederique Constant for what Rick said, plus, I like the size.

Having said that, I love the face of the Maurice LaCroix, with the gold accents. That's really dressy and classy. Plus, Maurice LaCroix leaves no stone unturned when it comes to finishing details. They are BEAUTIFULLY finished watches.

OkeefenokeeJoe

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
They both use the same base movement. I'd prefer the ML because of it's size, and I've owned one that was an excellent watch. I'd still own it if the crown didn't have the pointy end that dug into the back of my hand or it was 2 mm less in diameter..... and if the VC Malte Grande didn't exist. Never owned a Freddie C, but have heard good things about them - particularly from Watchbreath, who's about as jaded as they come. If the brand passed his scrutiny it's safe to say they're good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.