WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse the crappy mobile phone pic.

Sent to me by my 81 year old uncle in Oklahoma.
The Bulova is one he bought in 1953 while in the Air Force in Oklahoma. He also says it was the watch he was married in.

The other watch is marked "Cornell" and "Incablock" and "swiss". This watched belonged to his wife's late husband who had died in an auto accident in the early 50's, The crystal on the Cornell has some shattering in the center and both watches probably need serviced but both have been keeping good time all day.

Does anyone know the model name of the Bulova or ANYTHING at all about the Cornell? Thanks Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Finger

·
Super Moderator
16,883 Posts
Sorry- no info, but that black/gold one (I assume it's the Bulova?) looks awesome. Heirlooms are such treasures!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I have also recently received my Grandfather's Cornell. I have not been able to find out anything about the company. I have seen a couple for sale that seem to be slight variations on mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.