WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted some images of this watch of mine before but this time I could really do with some expert opinions
I am really keen to order the new tudor pelagos but in order to do so some existing pieces need to move on
My date+day 7017 model went last week now this is next on my hit list
I am very fond of it but wear it sparingly .
I need an idea of what price it could achieve.
if not too much then I will have to look at others in my collection.
a little background on the watch
I am the second owner and have the original sales invoice and guarantee from the supplying dealer in malaya
serviced a couple of years ago and the original bracelet was carefully put back together and lightly polished
the date wheel is red black alternating
I have heard thet big logo clasps are rare and valuable but dont know if this is one of them or just a nice original bracelet (its 19mm lugs)
any info would be greatly appreciated
I do have some more photos but generally the quality is not good as I am not a professional photographer
see what you think and let me know

I may not respond again until later tomorrow
thanks for looking
Guy

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I have no idea what it's worth or what they're selling for. Google the model number & see if you can find any sales of these and if so how much they sold for. Also, search eBay for completed sales and see what they sold for. You may not get many hits, but if so it'll give you some ideas.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arthur
Thanks for the reply
I must say I have never heard of a bamboo link oyster bracelet and am interested to know how that differs from what I assumed was a jubilee bracelet
also regarding the reference number
the 7017 was my date +day which I have already sold
this one is ref 7944
Regards
Guy

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting stuff
Many thanks for the insight
growing fonder of it to the point I may keep it and find another way of funing a pelagos
regards
Guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts