WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend suggested that I register here so that I could hopefully get some expert advice. I am thinking about buying a blue Monte Carlo 7169 and I am hoping that I could get some help about whether this watch looks 100% genuine. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The seller seems sincere and honest and has spent a good deal of time communicating with me. I just want to hopefully get some outside perspective. And for anyone that may already own a Monte Carlo, how do you like them? Are they comfortable to wear, do you wear them everyday or just on special occasions? That probably sounds like a naive question, and it probably is, but I'm just curious on the durability of the watch having never owned one before. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that model and cannot help. But, if you haven't you may want to post the same message in the vintage Rolex forum. It appears it may be older (or maybe just made to look that way), but either way you'll possibly get a better response since more will see your question.

Be warned you may not get a response for awhile. It's not that no one wants to help, but there are not a lot of Tudor experts here, and it may take several days for one of them to see your post and reply.

Good luck in the purchase, she looks to be a beauty! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
153 Posts
A friend suggested that I register here so that I could hopefully get some expert advice. I am thinking about buying a blue Monte Carlo 7169 and I am hoping that I could get some help about whether this watch looks 100% genuine. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The seller seems sincere and honest and has spent a good deal of time communicating with me. I just want to hopefully get some outside perspective. And for anyone that may already own a Monte Carlo, how do you like them? Are they comfortable to wear, do you wear them everyday or just on special occasions? That probably sounds like a naive question, and it probably is, but I'm just curious on the durability of the watch having never owned one before. Thanks.
You might find some joy asking on the Vintage Rolex Forum. Plenty of guys who have these over there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.