WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm stuck between which of the two i should choose and so would like your suggestions and why. Thanks.

P.S.
If you have better suggestions for me then that's more helpful

·
Registered
649 Posts
Its hard to give advice Like that. watches are a choice what I mean is ;when it comes down to it pick a watch you enjoy
what you enjoy and what you are going to wear. It does not really matter what are opinion is, that Might not be the watch you really want. I get watches that i like, I could care less how many other people like them. just my 2cents

·
Registered
179 Posts
So i'm stuck between which of the two i should choose and so would like your suggestions and why. Thanks.

P.S.
If you have better suggestions for me then that's

I can see the appeal of them both, but there are a lot of watches out there and it comes down to you and what you like. Quality-wise and all tbat, for the money, they're equal as far as I'm concerned. Just depends on what you want. If it's just looks, then you could probably spend less and get a few different watches. I like some of the Oris and Alpina, or Hamilton watches, but there are a lot of other brands as you know. Good luck, let us know whice way you go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts