WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi i have a fossil watch that is square faced, has a red circle in the midle of it were the arms move in and the time counts only give the min count like 5,10, 15 . ect ect writion not 12,1,2,3 like a normal clock face. just need to know some specific things for it as i need a new band for it but i need a 2"backing as a normal strap does not work well with my wrist. loks like this but with the others that i noted http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/men/watch_styles/interchangeable/roland_stainless_steel_watch_case_black_and_cherry-c221002p.html?parent_category_rn=331217&departmentCategoryId=&Ne=22&N=4294967036&Ns=p_msc1%7C0%7C%7Cp_weight%7C0&pn=c&cm_vc=341114&rec=2&imagePath=C221002

thanks

allso i have now lost it at work and rilly would love to have one axacty like it and the store i got it from it sold out from what i got over the phone

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
Hi! I have a car with 4 doors and a black steering wheel, and the speedometer shows me how far I've gone in 1 mile increments. I need to know about it so I can get new tires for it - but normal tires are no good since I have a weird driveway. Can you help me?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi i have a fossil watch that is square faced, has a red circle in the midle of it were the arms move in and the time counts only give the min count like 5,10, 15 . ect ect writion not 12,1,2,3 like a normal clock face. just need to know some specific things for it as i need a new band for it but i need a 2"backing as a normal strap does not work well with my wrist. loks like this but with the others that i noted FOSSIL® Watch Styles Interchangeable Watches:Watch Styles Roland Stainless Steel Watch Case

thanks

allso i have now lost it at work and rilly would love to have one axacty like it and the store i got it from it sold out from what i got over the phone
its bar is 20mm thanks internet and it is a jr9690 Google Image Result for http://s7ondemand7.scene7.com/is/image/FossilPartners/JR9690_main?$fossilResponsive_printpdp_detail$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.