WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my 4473 came in Friday and I finally got around to posting a few pictures. I kind of copied someone elses idea on placing jewelry in the pictures. Although I suck as a photographer I wanted to show how nice the black IP goes with gold. The watch is 43mm with an SW200 movement, I think it's stunning.:w00t:

So am I getting better as a photographer?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
The third one is perfect.

The others aren't bad either.

What camera do you use?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
13echo, you know I never did check on that. I actually want to know after reading a post from some time ago talking about plastic movement holders going into high end watches. Would anyone know if the movement holder on either the 3824 or the 4473 is metal or plastic? I am sure they would be the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
Hey Don,my 3825 has a plastic movement holder,I'm not sure about the 4473.The way to check, is by looking through the case back,the inside edge is visable and the plastic is usually white and the metal is usually silver.My reserves have metal ones,good question,I'm curious myself if the 300 series have metal ones.I hope you enjoy your new watch, BTW your photos are really cool.Have a Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your help Larry, I had sent you a PM which you can obviously ignore. Thanks for the compliments on the photographs by the way but I think I still have a long way to go. Some of these members really know how to take pictures.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What camera do you use?
Sorry Grady, I forgot to answer your question. It's a cheap Olympus FE120, I really should invest in a better camera. But all of the pictures I have taken when I have been on holidays came out great! When I try to take pictures of watches like I did in this thread it takes several pictures before I get a keeper.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Auto, trust me it has not left my wrist and will be there for some time to come. As of late all I have been wearing are my auto's. I bought a dual watch winder that should be here in about 10 days and I can start wearing some of my quartz watches as well. Have a great Christmas and I hope all of you will being seeing a lot of cheese under the tree.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts