WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've heard this one of the better watch forums on the web and a clearinghouse of "horological information"...I certainly hope so.
I've got a "maximo problemo"; a stripped thread on a 24mm screw pin of my Flightdeck. The pin's slipping out and that ain't good for keeping it on the wrist. Trying to find a replacement has been a nightmare...The "helpful folk" over at U-Boat are talking a "2 month+ wait time" for a pair of 24mm screw pins. Unbelieveable...
What company or brand of screw pin could be a suitable substitute for the U-Boat Flightdeck CAS 50mm? Something (temporarily) would be better than nothing while waiting for the "Itallio Joes" to source a pair or two.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
While I don't know anything about the U-Boat watch, I can recommend Nesbit's Service in Seattle,WA as a place to start for help. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL

Actually, I have a few buds that are members on this forum. They've gotten some pretty good advice...From time to time. Just recently became a member. Now, I check the forum before a purchace. Experience can be the best advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts