WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fond of the triple black style, here is a reserve, #0762, it is a 47mm, and smaller than my large 52 Akula Reserve Diver but quite a bit heavier, I c ompared with bands off, alot of steel in this watch, fits nice and feels like it looks, tough. :001_smile:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
I really like the big date complication. Maybe I'll add one to my collection someday.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thank you, but i took a shower last night with it on, it has never been submerged, and it fogged up inside for a long time, used a hair dryer around the bexel for a while and it went away, now the chrono hour hand wont work!! :cursing: come on Invicta this is a reserve model, now do I send it in and spend 25 26 bucks for them to ship back or say screw it. they should cover all the fix and shipping, I have all the paperwork.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Never wear a watch in the shower. The the hot water will screw up the gaskets on any watch reserve or not.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
good Advise

That is a very good piece of advise! I was told by my late Father the exact same thing. I have never ruined a watch by getting into the shower with one on.:biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i take cool showers close to cold, unless it was from too much pressure from head, quite high, but after 25 OR MORE I HAVE Worn in the shower, its the only one that did this. but its just a watch, nothing to get to upset about :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Try opening the crown and all function pushers, and place your watch in a bag of dry rice or those little dessicant packets. Leave overnight or all day. It will absorb all the excess moisture. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
great idea, thank you! I just got some new shoes for kids at xmas and took those drying bags out! :001_smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts