WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, out of all the watches that I bought in the past month or two, only a few are out of my "to service" box lol. One is my 52' Bulova which was serviced recently (about 4 years ago. Probably due for a cleaning very soon), my 70s Waltham which was also serviced working 5 years, and my Benrus which was just serviced. All keep good time and run great. My Benrus being the most accurate in the group. What do you guys have on the "too service" box? Pics!

Since I don't have any pics of the watches I need to service, and HAVE to have pics or this thread is useless. Here are my working vintage watches.

Attachments

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
This 70's Aquadive is getting spiffed up and listed soon:

.... and this 60's Seamaster Cosmic is getting work done after I track down a few parts:

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ulackfocus said:
This 70's Aquadive is getting spiffed up and listed soon:

.... and this 60's Seamaster Cosmic is getting work done after I track down a few parts:
I see a LOT of potential for the cosmic. And the aquadive is cool. I can already here Boston :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
15,645 Posts
I'm lucky. Excluding emergency repairs, nothing for the next 18 months except a few batteries.

Unless, of course, you include my (Wittnauer cased) LeCoultre movement from a B-17 bomber. It still needs a replacement winding stem. The one you see there is just for show.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Most of my watches are running well and not in need of service.
However I have just put my Zenith Chronomaster in for service and as it has Italian Day and month wheels, I will have those changed to English

Also My 1954 Rolex Semi Bubble back has just gone in for full service, case polish and restoration of the Dial and hands. The Dial is interesting as it is all in German

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
However I have just put my Zenith Chronomaster in for service and as it has Italian Day and month wheels, I will have those changed to English
Cosa c'è di sbagliato con l'italiano? :confused1:

Rob has a sweet UJ&S perpetual calendar with wheels done in a foreign language too. I say who cares what dialect the watch is done in if it's that nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts