WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful blue tt diver in a 43mm case, got my attention...mother of pearl dial, limited edition, more attention...coin edge bezel...yeah, keep going...QUARTZ!...arrrrrrrrrrrrgh

What a way to pull the rug out. I had to go away and turn the tv off. I know, I know, nothing wrong with quartz, blah, blah, but it just seems like a much hyped and anticipated blind date, which turns out to be your cousin:sad:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Beautiful blue tt diver in a 43mm case, got my attention...mother of pearl dial, limited edition, more attention...coin edge bezel...yeah, keep going...QUARTZ!...arrrrrrrrrrrrgh

What a way to pull the rug out. I had to go away and turn the tv off. I know, I know, nothing wrong with quartz, blah, blah, but it just seems like a much hyped and anticipated blind date, which turns out to be your cousin:sad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Guys i just bought all 3 Invicta Pro divers Limited Edition ... I can't wait for them to come home ... I could not resist ...

·
Registered
168 Posts
they got me ...ordered the black...the coupon worked too...got 15%off...if i don't like it back it goes....or a christmas present for my brother.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Quartz

If you have to have a Quartz diver at least get something that has a good solid jewled movement and is different. JMHO;)

300M, nice AR and fit and finish is fantastic.
Check it out.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Those were nice for the price offered. The slim case on those should make them a nice everyday watch that will fit under shirt sleeves! This is one problem I have not been able to solve with many of my autos. Congrats to all those who ordered.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
I was thinking great deal... until I got to the quartz thing. Not that I mind quartz, but I was thinking it was a killer price for a Swiss auto.
However, I watched the pitch and wasn't even tempted. I have many divers - and a brand new slice of meteorite flavored cheese

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got sucked in and bought the Black MOP, now I have two Invictas under the Christmas tree:thumbup1:

What do you guys know about the Sapphire coated mineral crystal? How thick is the coating and how well do they hold up?

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
I don't have any Invicta's with the sapphire coating but it is probably more scratch resistant than a plain mineral crystal.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Our Top Value. . . on Shop NBC.. . . an item is made available at an attractive price for 24 hours or until it sells out.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Apparently it's an actual sapphire crystal and not just coated. Nice watch, but the limited edition pro diver and the grand diver have satisfied my diver desire.

·
Registered
417 Posts
It was difficult, but I have resisted. Saving myself for the Aussie yet to come.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts