WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's that time of the year and while I was out shopping for everyone else I decided it was time to treat myself to something from the Hamilton line. Free overnight shipping was a nice perk of the season.

My Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic was ordered yesterday and arrived from New York this morning.

Model H32515135
  • ETA 2824-2 automatic movement
  • Case diameter is 40 mm and thickness is about 14mm
  • Stainless steel case and bracelet in polished and finely brushed finishes
  • The bracelet is 20mm wide with a dual deployment butterfly clasp
  • Black Guilloche dial with silver-tone Arabic numerals at 6, 9, & 12 with date display at the 3 position.
  • Sapphire crystals front and back.

Thanks for looking. BTW, I am still hoping the vendor will replace the petite seconds model I originally ordered.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Sweet score SFW!!

welcome to the world of the Hamilton Jazzmaster. They're lovely watches and I haven't heard anybody say a bad word against them.

the black guilloche dial is the best choice in my opinion.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
That is a great watch and the black dial is very classy. I will be wearing my white dial/strap version tomorrow. It's amazing how different the same model can look with black vs white and bracelet vs strap.

·
Super Moderator
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a great watch and the black dial is very classy. I will be wearing my white dial/strap version tomorrow. It's amazing how different the same model can look with black vs white and bracelet vs strap.
I look forward to making a comparison. I just returned a white dial with small seconds on brown leather because it arrived DOA. I am hoping the vendor can make it right with a replacement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts