WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just been to my AD and collected a pepsi bezel insert for my GMT Master 16700... what do you think?

I do like the original black insert but wanted something different than my Sea Dweller... i must say, it's growing on me, thought it was a bit too colourful at first

Mike :wink:

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
It looks fantastic Mike! I personally would choose the Pepsi or Coke bezel over the all black. :thumbup:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Dengarhunted:

I saw you had 4 posts, so:

WELCOME TO WTF!!!

To begin with, let me welcome you to WTF!!!!

No doubt you will find this board quite interesting, as we have multiple forums, each with its own bunch of characters.

Have you seen our FAQ yet? http://watchtalkforums.info/forums/f...splay.php?f=12

Take about 30 seconds to read, and explains the forum.

If you are intersted in posting pictures, and we love to post here, check out Mr. Houston's Quick and Easy way to post. Guaranteed Success!!

POSTING PICS

Posting pictures is very easy. Here's what you do -

1. Register with a picture host like photobucket.com
This is a free service for up to 1,000 images.

2. Once registered, use the choose or browse function on your photobucket homepage to locate the image you wish to post, from your hard drive

PLEASE REMEMBER to set the maximum size of the image
800 x 600 is best
Anything else would make viewing and accessing the page for users difficult.

3. Click SELECT and then UPLOAD

4. Once uploaded, simply copy the fourth option under each image on your photobucket homepage and paste it into the body of your text here. This fourth link is the Image Tag.

If you have any questions at all, you have a few options too:

Just post a thread and ask! We answer a wide range here and everyone is willing to help anyone out. For stuff not covered by watches, you can post in the Community Forum.

You can also send an Administrator/Moderator a PM (Private Message) to do that, just click on the person's name, and then select private message.

So, put your seat back in an upright position, tray back in place, and strap yourself in and enjoy WTF!!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Mike that's a beautifull example of a 16700.:thumbup::thumbup: I love the RED/Blue insert.:drool:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike that's a beautifull example of a 16700.:thumbup::thumbup: I love the RED/Blue insert.:drool:
Thanks Mike... yes it really is a very clean and original piece... i bought it from the original owner... and it came with everything from the shop ie papers, hang tags etc..

The Tritium is just starting to go creamy coloured as well which i like, gives it that vintage feel.. although i realise it maybe sometime before it meets that criteria!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for instructions on how to change the bezel on a 16700. My older GMT (16750) the bezel came off by pulling up and the insert popped out with some pressure. I cant figure this one out. Maybe pry with a screwdriver (just kidding)?
thanks peter

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
I am looking for instructions on how to change the bezel on a 16700. My older GMT (16750) the bezel came off by pulling up and the insert popped out with some pressure. I cant figure this one out. Maybe pry with a screwdriver (just kidding)?
thanks peter
Hi Peter!

Welcome to WTF and the Rolex Forum!

One of the best tutorials on changing Rolex bezel inserts can be found here:

http://www.vikbobil.se/bezel.html

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mike,

That pepsi bezel looks awesome, great choice two very enthusiatic thumbs up :thumbup:

Of course I am a bit biased :001_tt2:as I love mine.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice one GJ... yes i agree... my GMT is one of my most worn watches.. love it to bits!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts